- Welcome to Tourism Accommodation Australia
Tourism Accommodation Australia (TAA) is Australia’s leading representative organisation for 3, 4 and 5-star hotels, motels and serviced apartments in metropolitan and regional Australia.
As a member association our mission is to provide leadership through best practice representation, advocacy, education, research and networking, thus ensuring the success of our member businesses.
Recent Media Releases:
- 21.03.16 – Industry Consultation on Backpacker Tax
- 16.03.16 – National Visitor Survey and Backpacker Tax
- 14.03.16 – NSW Inquiry into Short Term Accommodation – Joint Press Release
- 18.02.16 – Australian hotels embrace connectivity
- 17.02.16 – Extension of Vivid festival
- 15.02.16 – Steve Ciobo appointment February 2016
- 19.01.16 – TAA responds to NSW Collaborative Economy Position Paper
- 13.01.16 – Industrial relations needs to be addressed to continue growing Chinese market
- 21.12.15 – TAA welcomes Productivity Commission’s recommendations on workplace reform
- 16.12.15 – Australian tourism ends year on a high as dollar fall changes travel patterns