Tourism Accommodation Australia (TAA) is the premier accommodation association in NSW representing the interests of hotels, motels and serviced apartments. Our members consist of owners, heads of chain and individual 3, 4 and 5 star hotels, motels and serviced apartments across metropolitan and regional NSW.
Our members provide quality accommodation and dining experiences across metropolitan and regional NSW.
The NSW accommodation sector:
- Accounts for 12.6% of total employment in NSW
- There are over 1,800 hotels, motels and serviced apartments in NSW
- Is worth $1.8 billion in added value to the NSW economy.
- Accounts for 10.6% of visitor spend, after transport, meals and shopping.
- Contributes the largest share of Gross Value Added in NSW, equating to $2.3 billion, or 13.3% of the State’s direct Tourism GVA