Enhanced Leadership Program
Enhancing business performance through your people
Enhanced Leadership Training Program
“I would recommend this program to myself 17 years ago, so I highly recommend this program to any one in middle and senior management now!” – Crispin, General Manager
Understand how to drive strong business outcomes through your people
Do your operational supervisors & managers have the leadership skills to drive strong business outcomes?
The TAA NSW Enhanced Leadership Program is designed to boost their ability to effectively lead for improved business performance.
This interactive 2-day program builds knowledge of best-practice leadership concepts; understanding of how to practically apply these on-the-job with a team; and the confidence to do so.
Who would benefit from this program?
This program has been designed for property supervisors, front-line managers, assistant managers, department heads (housekeeping, food & beverage) and duty managers – those that have day-today accountability for leading staff, therefore day-to-day accountability for creating a difference.
Focus on critical leadership capabilities to enable improved business performance:
- What is my leadership style?
- What do I need to do differently to lead my team more effectively?
- How can I better deal with resistance I may encounter?
- How do I lead change?
- How do I communicate effectively with my team & verify understanding?
- How do I change team behaviour?
- What do my team need to know to improve performance?
- How do I define my expectations of performance?
- How can I improve the way I communicate my expectations of performance?
- How do I provide more effective performance feedback?
Damien O’Malley is a senior consultant with OMC Group. He is a facilitator, consultant and executive coach with extensive experience across the hospitality industry. Damien specialises in leadership development, transformational change, culture development, and people strategy capability enhancement.
OMC Group facilitates leadership development, team effectiveness and property / group culture programs in the hospitality industry in WA, SA, VIC, NSW & QLD.
Please click here to view feedback from previous training.
To register your interest in this course contact: email@example.com