Enhanced Leadership Program
Enhancing business performance through your people
The TAA NSW – Enhanced Leadership Program has been developed to enhance the leadership skills and improve performance of operational supervisors and managers.
This 2-day program combines best practice leadership concepts with practical application approaches to create a unique and interactive learning experience.
Key leadership challenges explored in the program are:
- How do I better communicate with my team & verify understanding?
- What do my team need to know to increase performance?
- How do I change the behaviours of my team?
- What is my leadership style & what do I need to do differently to lead my team more effectively?
- How do I define my expectations of performance?
- How can I improve the way I communicate my expectations of performance?
- How do I provide more effective performance feedback?
- How can I better deal with resistance I may encounter?
- How do I go about leading change?
Who should attend?
This program has been designed for property supervisors, front-line managers, assistant managers, department heads (housekeeping, food & beverage) and duty managers – those that have day-to-day accountability for leading staff, therefore day-to-day accountability for creating a difference.
To register your interest in this course contact: email@example.com