TAA NSW Enhanced Leadership Program
Enhancing business performance through your people
Date: Tuesday 13 & Wednesday 14 August 2019
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm daily
Venue: TAA NSW Office, Level 15, Hudson House
Address: 131 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000
Cost: $890 per person (+GST)
Bookings: Register interest by Wed 7 August 2019
xxxxxxxxxxxxx to firstname.lastname@example.org
The TAA NSW – Enhanced Leadership Program has been developed to enhance the leadership skills and improve performance of operational supervisors and managers.
This 2-day program combines best practice leadership concepts with practical application approaches to create a unique and interactive learning experience.
Key leadership challenges explored in the program are:
- How do I better communicate with my team & verify understanding?
- What do my team need to know to increase performance?
- How do I change the behaviours of my team?
- What is my leadership style & what do I need to do differently to lead my team more effectively?
- How do I define my expectations of performance?
- How can I improve the way I communicate my expectations of performance?
- How do I provide more effective performance feedback?
- How can I better deal with resistance I may encounter?
- How do I go about leading change?
Who should attend?
This program has been designed for property supervisors, front-line managers, assistant managers, department heads (housekeeping, food & beverage) and duty managers – those that have day-to-day accountability for leading staff, therefore day-to-day accountability for creating a difference.
Please click here or more information.
Min participants 12 Max participants 16
Please click here to view feedback from previous training.